Thursday, August 21, 2008

Little Ole Me


This time it's just me. All by my lonesome from St. Petersburg, FL. So, you'll have to forgive me if this post is lacking in amusing quips. Patrick really is the brains of this operation but unfortunately, he's up in Tally-Ho without a computer and I'm alllll the way down here!

Pat and I talked and decided that we were going to keep up this blogging business. Not because we think people are all that interested in our regular lives (as opposed to our lives when were gallivanting around Italy), but because we are both amused when we go back and read it and thought it would be a good way to document all the fun stuff that happens.

I figured that I oughtta do a little round up of our trip. After our last blog in Florence, we had one last very emotional (and not just for me, whether he admits it or not) night in Rome. We ended up staying out waaaaay to late, just walking around the city, taking tons of pictures and trying to pretend that our honeymoon wasn't over. The tallies are in and I believe the count of pictures we took is over 3,000. You can check my FB but Patrick took the majority of them, and he's becoming quite the photographer! I hope to post some of them soon once he gets done working his magic!

So, as I said before, I'm back down in St. Pete getting ready to start school on Monday. Patrick's up in Tallahassee working and looking for a new car to replace the truck tried to spar with the semi. Honestly, it blows. We're newlyweds and don't even get to enjoy it ... yet. But, we will and the time apart will make October 1 and the following months and 80+ years of wedded bliss that much sweeter!

I suppose that's all for now. Hopefully the next installment will contain some of Patrick's wit!

No comments: